Custom Colors And Images
(Note: this is an advanced feature. If you would like assistance, please call us at 610-275-9861.)
To set default background colors, images and font colors that will appear on all workspaces:
- Select All Workspaces from the workspace drop-down list at the top left of the page.
- Click the settings (gear icon) at the top right of the screen.
- Under GLOBAL SETTINGS on the left menu, click Colors & images.
For the navigation bar, you can select a predefined theme, which provides professionally-designed color palettes, or use your own custom colors. Custom colors are specified using a 6 digit hexadecimal HTML color code (e.g., #000000).
The following items can be specified:
- Workspace Navigation Bar - The bar displayed at the top of Workzone at all times
- Company logo - This logo specified here will appear in the bottom left, and is visible by client, partner and screening room users.
- Login background color - The large background color displayed when a user signs into Workzone