Copy Folders From Existing Workspace
Note: This feature is disabled by default. In order to use this feature, an Administrator must enable this feature under settings for All Workspaces in Features to display under GLOBAL SETTINGS. Near the bottom of the page, under Other Features, click the checkbox next to Inherit Folder Structure.
Once enabled, only Administrators have permission to use this feature. If you are a Manager or Contributor, contact your Workzone Administrator.
When you create a new workspace, Workzone allows you to duplicate the folder names and structure for the new workspace from an existing Workzone workspace.
- Select All Workspaces from the workspace drop-down list in the top left.
- Click the settings (gear icon) in the top right.
- On the left-hand menu, under on WORKSPACES, click the Add A Workspace button at the top of the main page.
- Enter the workspace name.
- Click the box next to Copy Folder Structure From Existing Workspace.
- Select an existing workspace from the drop-down box to show its top-level folder structure.
- Click on the name of the workspace with the file structure you would like to copy and the folder structure will be created for the new workspace.
- Select a logo image (optional).
- Choose the other users who should have access to this workspace from the user lists (existing Reviewers must first have a workspace chosen which they have access to). By default you are automatically assigned and all Administrators are assigned.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page.