User Groups can be invaluable for assigning notifications to be delivered to several users at once. They are also useful in certain reports for filtering.
View List of User Groups
Create a User Group
After the above steps, click the Add New Group button at the top of the page, then enter the group name, select the desired users, and click Create.
Edit User Group Name
Edit Members of a User Group
- Select All Workspaces from the workspace drop-down list in the top left.
- Click the settings (gear icon) in the top right.
- On the left menu, under USERS, click User groups.
- Click Edit to the row of the relevant group.
- Select or deselect users (Reviewers require selecting an appropriate workspace first).
- Click Save Changes.