1. Hovering the cursor over this icon, which displays as one symbol for a task:
...and another for a project:
...will show key details such as the % Complete value of the item as well as its dates and duration. It changes color to yellow, red, or green depending on the status of the item.
The collapsible sections with tabs contain all the project or task's information, with a number for its relative items. Below are some key areas of note regarding what can be found in the new layout this details tray provides.
In the Overview tab are a few key areas:
1. Clicking the row or name of an attachment expands to show the comments and versions for that file.
2. Here are clickable status icons representing markup view, versions (which expands the File versions section), and a count of existing comments.
3. This dropdown provides the option to view the file in the Documents module, as well as other collaborative document tools.
1. Request Details - This area shows the contents of the submitted request form, such as the requester, date, and questions and answers.
2. Attachments - A number displays here to represent the files attached to the request, and each file can be clicked to download or open.
3. Comments - A number displays here to represent the comments on the request. Comments can be viewed or added to the request here.
Only project rows will show a Requests tab (if Requests are enabled).
In the Time tab, Workzone projects using Time Tracking will show a summary of that data here:
There is also a Time tab for tasks, providing options to view or add time to that selected task, as seen here:
1. New time entries with details such as date and responsible party can be made here, clicking the blue "+ Add" button will confirm and save the entry.
2. Starting the timer sets a timer running at the top of Workzone until the Stop link in the timer has been clicked. The timer will continue counting even if you navigate away from the current page.
3. Additional options such as relocating or deleting a time entry are located in the dropdown found here.
In the Expenses tab, Expense Tracking details for a project are available here, for teams using that feature.
Only project rows will show an Expense tab (if Expense Tracking is enabled).