Connect Workzone to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Workzone to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections (called Zaps) set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the *Trigger*, where your information comes from, and which causes one or more *Actions* in other apps.
- When a new project is created in Workzone –> send a direct message to me in Slack with information about the project.
- When a new time entry is created in Workzone –> create a new time entry in QuickBooks online (or Google Sheets).
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Workzone to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Workzone.”
- Use your API credentials to connect your Workzone account to Zapier.
- Subdomain (e.g., “acme” for acme.sharedwork.com)
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Click ‘test’ to make sure you’ve got it set up correctly.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap, or create your own with the Zap Editor.
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Workzone and Zapier.