Add A Project
From the Task List, click the Add Project button at the top left. If in the ALL WORKSPACES view, select the workspace where this project should be stored. Add a name for the new project (this is the only default required field for a project).
Based on your site's settings, there may be a variety of other fields - either optional or required - that will appear on the Add Project page. Required fields will display an asterisk next to the field name. The data in non-required fields can be entered or updated once the project is created as well. An Administrator can customize which fields show on the Add Project page and which of these are required (detailed instructions).
Add tasks to project: there are a 5 different ways to add tasks to a project:
- Lay out tasks in outline form (detailed instructions)
- Add tasks, responsibilities and dates all at once (detailed instructions)
- Create placeholder task(s) (detailed instructions)
- Use existing template (detailed instructions)
- Import tasks from Excel or MS Project (detailed instructions)
Click the Save and Add Tasks button.
Watch a short video on creating projects: